Professionals at Ackcent Cybersecurity have a common goal: to improve the security of our customers protecting their assets from cyber threats and providing high-quality service through communication and care for our customers.
In this position, you will help our customers understand their needs and goals and draw up requirements in order to find the perfect product and service for them.
We are looking for professionals passionate about sales engineering and cybersecurity, with strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills.
As a key member of the Ackcent team, you will be in charge of assessing our client’s and leading the project specification process while supporting our Sales and Operation teams through the closure and implementation of new contracts.
- Lead the proposal process from Lead to Contract phase:
- Understand the customer requirements and define the service.
- Design the service according to the customer needs and capabilities.
- Coordinate teams as part of the proposal process: Engineers , Account Managers, Administration and Service management.
- Create cost models according to the defined services, volumes, and specifications.
- Create proposals and presentations to customers.
- Present services and solutions understanding and highlighting differential factors.
- Portfolio management:
- Identify new opportunities and needs and propose changes in the service catalogue.
- Collaborate on defining new services according to identified needs and company goals.
- Partner management:
- Assess security solutions and partners.
- Coordinate actions with partners.
- Understand new functionalities, solutions and key benefits.
- Update solution content according to product evolution.
- Degree in information technologies, computing science or similar.
- Experience as presales or sales engineer in cybersecurity or IT sectors.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Understanding of the Cybersecurity Industry.
- Up to date about the industry developments and trends.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Time management and organization.
- Commitment and teamwork.