In order to take advantage of all of the computing advantages offered by the Cloud without compromising security, it is important to understand the risks associated with digital assets based on cloud architecture.
To that end, from the security perspective, users must take into account a number of considerations relating to the management of the risks associated with:
- Different Cloud providers.
- The different modes of provision: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS…
- The type of environment: public, private, hybrid…
Ackcent offers its specialised expertise in the management of cybersecurity in the cloud through its management solutions and 24/7 monitoring, which include the following integrated services:
- Vulnerability management.
- Management of findings and improvement actions.
- SecOps: IRT and SIEM.
- Periodic risk management.
- Business continuity management.
- Third party management (Vendor Risk)
Ackcent focuses its Cloud Security solutions on a small number of market-leading providers.