Professionals at Ackcent Cybersecurity have a common goal: to improve the security of our customers, protect their assets from cyber threats, and provide high-quality service through communication and care for our customers. In this position, you will work in our RT helping our clients diagnose, prevent, and secure any weak point or vulnerability across their assets.
We are looking for professionals passionate about cybersecurity, eager to overcome challenges using knowledge and creativity. You will be responsible for running security audits, attack simulations, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments on our clients’ assets, web, environments, and applications. As a key part of helping to secure our clients, you will be working closely and effectively with other Ackcent departments providing services to our clients to assure their satisfaction in developing our projects.
- Assure the quality of the service, participate in taking requirements, and respond to requests between clients and the ethical hacking team.
- Run security audits, penetration tests, attack simulations, and vulnerability assessments on various technological areas to help diagnose, detect vulnerabilities, and identify security weak points.
- Create deliverables and documentation, communicate effectively and present findings, attack paths, and security recommendations to our clients with key information regarding the detection, diagnosis, and prevention of security weak points on their assets.
- Propose and develop improvements within team procedures, deliverables, and tools.
- Manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with colleagues, clients, and providers.
- Computer/Telecommunications Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- Technical understanding of security and networking, web architecture, programming, and security analysis.
- Knowledge of system administration, Linux, and Windows OS.
- Understanding and experience carrying out audits in AD environments.
- Experience identifying and exploiting web application vulnerabilities.
- Experience carrying out internal and external penetration tests.
- Understanding and technical knowledge about social engineering attacks.
- Demonstrated experience in relative IT positions.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable and curious. Remain current on security trends and ethical hacking best practices.
- Strong business and hacking ethics.
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, eWPTX, OSWE, GWAPT.
- Good understanding of Cyber security landscape: Cyber kill chain, TIBER-EU, TTP, threat intelligence, and malware business.
- Experience carrying out social engineering campaigns.
- Experience in bounty exercises and independent vulnerability research.
- Experience in boot2root platforms and CTF challenges.
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Exhibits initiative, follow-up, and follow through with commitments.